Bed and Breakfast
Aunt Jane's Place (B&B) Bed and Breakfast
The perfect place to stage your vacation when exploring Gros Morne.
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $ 75 to $ 95 plus tax
- Breakfast Service:
- A special place indeed, the architectural integrity that has been preserved in this house gives one a real sense of the meaning of heritage and culture.
- Aunt Jane's features a large sitting room with cable TV. Recently featured in a book entitled 'Historic Homes of Newfoundland' by Jean Edwards Stacey.
- Easy commuting distance to all features of Gros Morne National Park. Just minutes from the Tablelands Exhibit & Trail, and Green Gardens Trail. The Tableland Boat Tour is just 15 minutes away from Aunt Jane's Place.
- Only 5 minutes from Gros Morne's Discovery Centre - a great place to begin your exploration of Gros Morne
- Also featured is the Sample Room, a small shop where in years gone by, serves as a Gift Shop. NEW is the MERCHANT WAREHOUSE Retro Cafe & Wine Bar
- The Merchant Warehouse is located just across the street from Aunt Jane's Place - check out our events calendar!
- Check In/Check Out: Check-In time is anytime after 2 pm. There may be times when it is available earlier. Check-Out time is 11 am.
- Cancellation: Please call 72 hours prior to arrival date if you have to cancel your reservation. If you do not call, the first night will be charged to your credit card and the remaining nights resold
- Seasonal Information: Mid May until October 15
Payment Methods & Discounts
Aunt Jane's Place (B&B)
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.