Bed and Breakfast
The Brittoner B&B Bed and Breakfast
Friendly Home in the Heart of Historic Brigus-On a Pond
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $110 single flat rate,and $120 double per Night, for the Front and Back bedroom , taxes included. We also have a Loft on the 3rd floor- rate is $110 double. Children under 10 free. Extra person $20. Full breakfast included.
- Breakfast Service:
- Historic home - 175 years old. Free Wi-Fi, sitting room with Cable TV.
- Heart of Brigus.
- Near all sites - Hawthorne Cottage, The Tunnel, Stonebarn Museum, Wilcox Gardens (home of Arctic Explorer, Capt. Bob Bartlett).
- Hiking trails near by. Several Reasturants within walking distance.
- Large sitting--out area--located on Harbour pond.
- Veterans and 1st Responders discount available, inquire about price.
- Check In/Check Out: 1 pm or earlier by prior arrangement/checkout 11am.
- Cancellation: 24 hrs. prior to reservation date-May,June. 48 hrs.July-September.
- Seasonal Information: The Brittoner is open for the season of May 15th and closes on October 1st. Reservation can be made off season by calling Lori at: (709)725 6900.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Brittoner B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.