Bed and Breakfast
The Brittoner B&B Bed and Breakfast
Friendly Home in the Heart of Historic Brigus-On a Pond
- Rooms: 3
- Breakfast Service:
- Historic home - 175 years old. Free Wi-Fi, sitting room with Cable TV.
- Heart of Brigus.
- Near all sites - Hawthorne Cottage, The Tunnel, Stonebarn Museum, Wilcox Gardens (home of Arctic Explorer, Capt. Bob Bartlett).
- Hiking trails near by. Several Reasturants within walking distance.
- Large sitting--out area--located on Harbour pond.
- Veterans and 1st Responders discount available, inquire about price.
- Check In/Check Out: 01:00 pm / 11:00 am
- Cancellation: If cancelled 7 days or more before the date of arrival, 100% of your deposit will be refunded. Less than 7 days (see email confirmation) will result in a one night charge plus 50% of the cost of the rest of the stay. The balance of your deposit will be refunded.
- Seasonal Information: The Brittoner is open for the season of May 15th and closes on October 1st. Reservation can be made off season by calling Lori at: (709)725 6900.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Brittoner B&B