Auberge Du Jeune Voyageur Auberge/Inn
Quiet nature-retreat for 'young' people of all ages. Excellent snow conditions.
- Rooms: 5
- Price: $66.- single, $85.- double, $106.- triple, $140.- quadruple. plus taxes
- Breakfast Service:
- Don't worry about the name of our B&B...'Young' people of all ages are welcome!, and all our rooms are private Our big log-House is in the middle of nature, away from the main-road. Very quiet, friendly atmosphere.
- There is a big common room (living area) with a wood stove, aswell as a fully equipped kitchen that you can use to cook your dinner.
- Only half an hour from Old Quebec city, right next to Jacques-Cartier Park.
- Next to a variety of outdoor activities: hiking, biking, canoeing, rafting, kayaking, horseback riding, animal observation, dog sledding, snow shoeing and more. Families and small groups are welcome.
- snowshoe- and cross-country-ski-packages available. We speak English, French and German.
- We are classified three suns.
- Check In/Check Out: Arrival-time: Between 3pm and 9pm, unless other agreement with the owners. Leaving: before 11:00am
- Cancellation: 48 hours (30 days for christmas holidays)
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Auberge Du Jeune Voyageur
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.