Aurum Lodge Lodge
Close to nature - far from the crowds
- Rooms: 6
- Price: Rates: C$149 to C$269 depending on occupancy, room type and season (15% discount for 4 nights or more!)
- Breakfast Service:
- Unique ecotourism inn in a wilderness setting offers seclusion, tranquility and comfort.
- Ideal location to explore the natural splendour of Banff/Jasper National Parks and adjacent Bighorn Country .
- Relax or engage in the many low-impact outdoor activities (hike, bike, ride, climb, snowshoe, x-country ski, dog-sled, ice-climb, etc).
- Many natural, historic, and cultural attractions nearby.
- Oriented towards mature travellers and small special interest groups (hiking, visual arts/photography, wellness, etc). Wir sprechen Deutsch.
- Minimum stays may apply - advance reservations requested. We also offer selfcontained cottage units!
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in 3:30 pm - 9 pm; check-out 10:30 am (NOTE: evening meals are served at 6:30 pm and must be booked in advance).
- Cancellation: One night deposit includes a C$ 35 non-refundable reservation fee. Cancellations / amendments required at least 3 weeks before (5 days in off-season). On shorter notice, we charge50% or reservation value, if not resold.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round (there is always something to do in Bighorn Country).
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.