Bed and Breakfast
Hamilton House Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A 'Woodland Oasis' in North East Alberta. A Canada select 3.5 star property
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Pricing per night from $94 to $142 CDN.
- Breakfast Service:
- A country estate with secluded privacy and easy access to recreational areas, local businesses, CFB Cold Lake (4 WING) and the local oil field developments.
- Guests enjoy 5 theme rooms with a separate games room and conference room for 6-40 pers, lounge, satellite TV, HS internet access, a book or video library and 3 cozy fireplaces.
- Extensive outdoor activities are available on site: hot tub (4 season), barbecue's and firepit, picnic area, hiking, biking or XC skiing, canoeing, birdwatching, Quad tours, Fishing charters and more.
- We have a large yard area of floral displays (seasonal) and also large lawn areas for games and/or family fun.
- Please take note of our extended website with our photo gallery and links of interest to the Cold Lake area.
- Couples and families enjoy the Cottage Room, a private 2 bedroom family suite with 4 pce. bath, kitchenette, TV/DVD and fireplace.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 2:00 PM, Check out at noon, other arrangements can be made with advance notice.
- Cancellation: 50% cancellation charges will be levied against long term and/or multiple room bookings cancelled on short notice (less than two weeks).
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round with numerous seasonal activities (Hiking, X country and DH Skiing, Fishing, Hunting, Sailing, etc.) available from Hamilton House Adventure Tours or in the local area.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Hamilton House Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.