Bed and Breakfast
The Duchess Of Kent Inn Bed and Breakfast
****Heritage downtown - 1 ,2,3-bedroom suites;spacious guest room(2 beds)
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Special 2020 Rates:June26-Dec.31:$100-$120.00(2).$10.00 add'l. Single rates available.Ask re: apartment rate.
- Breakfast Service:
- Same owner/innkeeper (Sharyn) has been welcoming guests for the past 35+ years. The Duchess of Kent Inn is an 1875 designated restored heritage home featuring three story 'turret' corner. Antiques.
- Downtown Charlottetown. Short walk to Confederation Centre, Province House, Victoria Park,Confederation Trail, waterfront, restaurants, shopping.
- One, two, three bedroom private air-conditioned 'turret' suites and a spacious guest room(2 beds).
- Non smoking, separate guest kitchen, living room - cable TV/ DVD,WIFI, bicycle storage.Off-street parking.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Breakfast on request.-extra ($4.50 per person).
- HOSTING ONLY 1 SET OF GUESTS/FAMILY PER NIGHT (extra comfort & social distance).
- Check In/Check Out: Check-out is 11:00am;check-in after 2:00 pm & preferably by 6:00 pm(flexible).Please inquire.
- Cancellation: Minimum 7 days notice is required for full deposit refund ($25.00 service charge applies to all cancellations)
- Seasonal Information: Year round.By advance reservation only (phone or email).
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Duchess Of Kent Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.