Bed and Breakfast
The Duchess Of Kent Inn Bed and Breakfast
****Heritage downtown - 1 ,2,3-bedroom suites;spacious guest room(2 beds)
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Rates :Winter(Jan1-Mar.31,2020) - $85(2). Single rates available.
- Breakfast Service:
- Same owner/innkeeper (Sharyn) has been welcoming guests for the past 35+ years. The Duchess of Kent Inn is an 1875 designated restored heritage home featuring three story 'turret' corner. Antiques.
- Downtown Charlottetown. Short walk to Confederation Centre, Province House, Victoria Park,Confederation Trail, waterfront, restaurants, shopping.
- One, two, three bedroom private air-conditioned 'turret' suites and a spacious guest room(2 beds)
- Non smoking, separate guest kitchen, living room - cable TV/ DVD,WIFI, bicycle storage.Off-street parking.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate. Breakfast on request.-extra ($4.50 per person).
- Canada Select rating: 4 stars.
- Check In/Check Out: Check-out is 11:00am;check-in after 12:00 noon (flexible).Please inquire.
- Cancellation: Minimum 7 days notice is required for full deposit refund ($25.00 service charge applies to all cancellations)
- Seasonal Information: Year round. December to April by advance reservation only.
Payment Methods & Discounts
The Duchess Of Kent Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.