Stepping Stone Cabins B&B Cabin/Cottage
Two private cabins & outdoor hot tub, nestled in the hamlet of Beaver Mines.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Rates: Turtle Mountain Cabin $135.00 and sleeps 2. Castle Mountain Cabin $150.00 per couple and sleeps 4 (+$5/child, +$20/extra adult). Prices include tax. No breakfast option: Take off $20 per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Two private cabins with kitchenettes, BBQ, private entrances and outdoor hot tub. Castle Mountain Cabin has a wood stove.
- We make delicious home cooked breakfasts, use locally roasted fair trade coffee (Crowsnest Coffee Company), free range eggs, eco-friendly cleaning products, all natural handmade soap made by us.
- Walking distance to the general store, playground and tennis court.
- Located in the hamlet of Beaver Mines. Close to Waterton/Glacier National Parks, Castle Mountain Ski Resort, Pincher Creek, Crowsnest Pass, Fernie and Lethbridge.
- Nearby outdoor activities: downhill and cross-country skiing, fishing, mountain biking, horseback riding, swimming, hiking, golfing, snowmobiling and more!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is flexible. Check out is 11:00 am.
- Cancellation: Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel. Less than 48 hours notice we will charge 50% of your reservation.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. We require a minimum 2 night stay during July & August, long weekends and weekends during ski season.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Stepping Stone Cabins B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.