Bed and Breakfast
1775 Solomon House Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A warm and elegant Provincial Heritage Property in the heart of Old Town.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $145.. to $155 CDN.
- Breakfast Service:
- This gracious Provincial Heritage home (c.1775) in the heart of Old Town, has been carefully restored & blends yesterday's history with today's comforts. Featured on Heritage House Tour. Ask about our favourite drives, beaches,shops & galleries. Internet.
- Luxurious details - down duvets, feather pillows, vintage linens & quilts, robes, fresh flowers, bottled water & lavender shortbread by your bed, evening dessert with rhubarb iced tea, pampering bath oils, candles. Antique pine, hooked rugs, 8 fireplaces.
- An award-winning restauranteur, Janet offers a sumptuous breakfast - eg: cashew and fruit granola, ginger scones, crème brûlée French toast, smoked salmon and eggs, gruyère baked eggs with roasted pepper coulis, etc. 'Breakfast surpassed its reputation!'
- 'Wonderful hospitality! Your cooking is inspired and excellent. The house is charming - a treasure from the past. You treated us more like family than guests. We leave with wonderful memories but will return soon.'... Toronto,Ont.
- 'After 25 nights in B&B's, your place far outweighs all the others in comfort, style, excellent food and exceptional hospitality. Do we have to leave?'... Boston, MA.
- 'Your hospitality, generosity and ability to exceed all expectations is beyond words. 6 stars out of 4!'... NYC. Lunenburg is a perfect base for exploring the South Shore. We will do our utmost to make your visit truly memorable!
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in after 4:00 p.m.. Check-out by 11:00 a.m. or by prior arrangement
- Cancellation: 48 hours cancellation policy
- Seasonal Information: Open Year round. French spoken.
Payment Methods & Discounts
1775 Solomon House Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.