Lunenburg Inn Auberge/Inn
At-home warmth in Victorian Charm
- Rooms: 7
- Price: Pricing per night from $109.00 to $189.00 CDN.
- Breakfast Service:
- We take pride in providing our guests with an at-home warmth during their stay with us in our non-smoking bed and breakfast inn.
- Beautifully restored classic Victorian-style inn, in a registered Heritage property (circa 1893) rated four and one half (4 1/2)stars by Canada Select.
- 5 rooms with 4 pc ensuite plus two suites with whirlpool tubs, TV/DVD, air conditioning
- Our full breakfasts featuring health conscious home baking, seasonal fruit and preserves change daily and are always a favourite with our guests.
- Our inn is situated a short 3 min stroll to the Lunenburg waterfront and all the treasures of the only UNESCO World Heritage designated town in North America.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3:00pm . Prior arrangements for arrivals after 10:00pm. Check out 11:00 am
- Cancellation: Reservations cancelled more than 48 hrs prior to 3:00pm on reserved date, no additional charge beyond non-refundable deposit. Reservations(or early departure) cancelled with less than 48 hrs will be charged the full cost, if we cannot rent the room.
- Seasonal Information: Open April 1 to November 30. Off Season by reservation only
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.