Chamber's Guest House Bed and Breakfast Guest House
Experience the elegance and charm of days gone by. FiberOP Wireless Internet.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $80 to $100. Your room price includes your breakfast and all taxes.
- Breakfast Service:
- Experience gracious hospitality in an atmosphere of a 1880 Victorian home filled with antiques and art-works.
- Enjoy a full complementary breakfast served on antique china, and vintage linens.Your breakfast includes fresh fruit salad, boiled eggs, cereal, waffles with local maple syrup and a variety of muffins, loaves and cakes
- The house is situated in the center of North Sydney,amid a setting of mature trees, flower gardens and stone pathways.At the end of your days, sink into a antique bed scented with linnens dried in the fresh sea air.
- Member of; Nova Scotia B& B Association,Check In Nova Scotia, Inspected by NS Dept .Tourism,Culture and Hetitage
- We are 3 mins. from the Newfoundland Ferry. Walking distance to downtown, restaurants and mall.,40 minutes to Louisbourg and Alexander Graham Bell Museum,30 mins to the scenic Cabot Trail ,3 min drive to Golf Course.
- Late night arrivals and early breakfasts are easily accommodated. We have ample parking for any size vehicle. You are assured of a clean, comfortable bed and an elegant breakfast.
- Check In/Check Out: 3 pm. Check In (earlier with prior approval).arrivals later than 7 pm. (please confirm with a phone call, if possible) 10.30 Check Out
- Cancellation: 72 Hours
- Seasonal Information: Open May 1st to November 15
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Sea birdwatching and whale watching tours
Shopping / Outlet Stores
Mall and downtown is a 10min walk
Golf / Tennis
local golf is 10 mins. and 3 within an hour drive
Beach / Swimming/ Pool
10mins to ocean or lake swimiming
What is commented about this B&B?
Helen and Steve, From Winnipeg, Manitoba | September 20, 2018
Rodger Harp, From Ontario | October 31, 2017
Joyce and Evan Holmes, From Surrey, BC | October 5, 2017
Gerald and Shelley, From Sundre, Alberta | October 2, 2017
Dave | September 26, 2017
Randall, From Campbellford, Ontario | August 23, 2017
Charles and Donna Wylie, From Wasaga Beach, Ontario | June 30, 2017
Anonymous | June 22, 2017
James Burns & Serena Crooks, From Newmarket, On | August 24, 2016
Doran Hayes, From Ontario, Canada | July 18, 2016
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.