Bed and Breakfast
Montrose Inn Bed and Breakfast
Experience the grandeur & peacefulness of this magnificent, ante-bellum mansion
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from $135.00 to $225.00 Cdn + applicable taxes
- Breakfast Service:
- One of the best examples of 'ante bellum' architecture in Ontario, this magnificent mansion was built in 1916 on 6.5 acres overlooking the Bay of Quinte.
- This luxury Bed and Breakfast offers four graciously appointed guest rooms, each with French doors to access semi-private sitting areas on the upper verandah.
- Relax and enjoy conversation in the graceful drawing room or curl up with your favourite book in front of the fireplace in the library.
- Savour a freshly prepared, hot gourmet breakfast in the elegant, oak-panelled dining room, amidst antiques, on fine china and crystal.
- Close to several theatres, golf courses, Prince Edward County, antique and craft shops, wineries and museums.
- 2005-2016 & 2018 Reader's Choice Favourite B & B; 2006 Business of the Year-Tourism & Hospitality
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in from 4.00 - 9.00 p.m. Check-out by 11.00 a.m.
- Cancellation: 100% refund for cancellations with 72 hours notice prior to 10.00 a.m. day of arrival.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year. Enjoy the many antique and craft shops located in the Bay of Quinte area; local theatre, museums, wineries; go hiking on nearby trails, etc.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.