Bed and Breakfast
The end of the road bed & breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Is the beginning of Paradise!!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Special rates for extended stays, call for details. Tax included. 95 - 99 CAD
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- Experience peace and harmony in our Chalet style home surrounded by nature, located just a few minutes from downtown Cranbrook.Bring your bicycle or just walk on the South Star Trails and you will be amazed by the beauty of Purcell and Rocky mountains.
- Relax by the fire in our cozy lounge, play games and table tennis in the rec room or watch a movie in the TV room. Piano for your enjoyment.
- Enjoy a full breakfast with an European touch in the morning and a complimentary coffee or tea in the afternoon.
- Visit some of Cranbrook historic past - Railway Museum, Fort Steele Heritage Town, Kimberley - the Bavarian City of the Rockies, Casino of the Rockies.
- Easy access to hiking, biking, golfing, fishing, hunting, snowmobilig, cross-country and downhill skiing. South Star Trails behind the house. Safe storage for your bikes.
- Paved parking lot, sunny patio, BBQ, large lawn and garden, no city noise.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in by 4 pm or later. Check out by 11am. Or by arrangement.
- Cancellation: No charge up to 2 days prior to arrival.
- Seasonal Information: All year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
The end of the road bed & breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.