Cape St. George / Inn at the Cape Auberge/Inn
The home of spectacular views of an ocean full of life
- Rooms: 9
- Price: Single $99, double $129, both include supper as well as breakfast. Special rates for guests who will not need supper.
- Breakfast Service:
- Rates include full buffet breakfast and supper.
- AppleTV(netflix and shomi available). Library in rooms, fax, copier and high speed Internet in business centre, laundry available.
- Each room has four piece bathroom, private phone, apple TV , queen beds, high speed wireless internet, air conditioning, ocean view balcony
- House is on hill in grove of trees overlooking Bay St. George. Bay is busy with fishermen, seabirds, the largest kittiwake colony in western Newfoundland, whales, herring and mackerel, visible from all rooms.
- Inn at the Cape provides bilingual service in a bilingual community and is a three minute drive from the Garden Hill oil field.
- Great whale watching from deck, ocean view rooms, or from the cliffs at the Cape. For more see www.innatthecape.com
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after noon, check out when you are ready
- Cancellation: No charge for cancellations three days in advance or if there is a disruption in the ferry service.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year, Breakfast and supper avaialble from June 1st to October 1st. Housekeeping units avaialble in off season.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Cape St. George / Inn at the Cape
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.