Maryhill Country Inn Auberge/Inn
Visit our virtual tour website at www.maryhillinn.com
- Rooms: 6
- Price: Please see our virtual tour website at www.maryhillinn.com
- Breakfast Service:
- A historic restored ca. 1850 Country Inn, formerly the Stagecoach stop between Waterloo and Guelph.
- Centrally located to St. Jacobs, Fergus, Elora, Kitchener/ Waterloo, and Guelph, Maryhill is a charming village, rich in heritage, surrounded by farmer's fields
- This 'boutique hotel' features an elegant Georgian style Great Room with 4 comfortable chairs in front of a floor to ceiling fireplace, chandeliers, etc.
- Perfect place for small weddings, business meetings, and other social gatherings.
- Luxurious ensuite rooms, uniquely decorated and furnished in style feature: eg beam ceiling, handcrafted mantels, plantation bed, soaker tub.
- Inn keepers Jack and Anita Vossepoel offer outstanding service and dedication to our guests to make their stay a pleasant experience.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00, check out at 11:00
- Cancellation: 7 day cancellation policy
- Seasonal Information: Activities: golfing, horseback riding, cycle, fishing, hiking, shopping at the factory outlet malls, Farmer's Markets, antique malls and shops, quilt shops.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Maryhill Country Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.