Walnut Hill Cabin Cabin/Cottage
Seclusion in a private cabin nestled among the trees, in farming country.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night $145 CDN. Stay multiple nights $130.00 per night. Extra persons $15 Extra children contact us.
- Breakfast Service:
- We invite you to relax and enjoy our beautiful, new and rustic cabin nestled among the trees in rural horse and buggy country.
- Minutes from St. Jacob's antiques, window shopping , live theatres, restaurants, St. Jacobs Farmers Markets & Factory Outlet.
- Inside this cozy cabin (all you see is yours) you will find a living room, kitchenette, full guest bath, two fireplaces, 2 queen beds, and a jacuzzi for two.
- A continental breakfast is available. This quiet serene haven offers you a private home-away-from home.
- Families are welcome. Host are familiar with German.
- Close to the Kitchener-Waterloo universities and industrial centres; Stratford-famous for its theatres; Fergus; Elora; Drayton Theatre; Elmira Maple Syrup Festival.
- Check In/Check Out: Checkin at 3:00 PM; Checkout at 11:00 AM.
- Cancellation: Down payment returned if canceled 7 days prior to appointment
- Seasonal Information: Guests are Welcome year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Walnut Hill Cabin
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.