Old Entrance Bed 'n Breakfast Cabins Cabin/Cottage
Country Cabins & Teepees Near Jasper National Park
- Rooms: 6
- Price: Peak-Season Cabins $175/night dbl occ, plus $30 extra adults, $20 child (2 - 16 yrs old) w/optional breakfast . Shoulder-Season $135/night Off-Season $120/night, $25 extra adults, $15 child, bf excl, multi-night discounts & weekly rates
- Breakfast Service:
- Fully-serviced cabins open year-round at quiet country location along Athabasca River near Jasper National Park
- Historic CNoR railway station Main House, Guest Suite with private bathroom.
- Buffet stle breakfasts served in our Main House during Peak-Season from mid-June to mid-September
- Riverside teepees, campsites & guided horseback trailrides offered from May through October
- 10 minutes on paved highway to Hinton or William A. Switzer Provincial Park & Athabasca Nordic Center
- Bed & Bale, with overnight holding corrals for guests travelling with horses.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Check out 11:00 am (or later when practicle)
- Cancellation: $175.00 cabin deposit , $85.00 Teepee deposit, $30/night campsite deposit, refundable less $25.00 fee with 2 weeks notice of cancellation
- Seasonal Information: Cabins January - December / Teepees & camping May - October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Old Entrance Bed 'n Breakfast Cabins
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.