Bed and Breakfast
Gray's Log House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
'The hideaway you wished your family owned' Lonely Planet Guide to Canada
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Rates are from $80 per night for ‘The Old Stable’ (the camping cabin). Rates for ‘Brookside’ or ‘Homestead’ are $110 per night, or rent the house for $220 for up to 4 people. $20 each additional guest. Rates include continental breakfast and tax.
- Breakfast Service:
- Circa 1870 pioneer 2 bedroom antique filled log house on 40 wooded acres. 'The hideaway you wished your family owned'...The Lonely Planet Guide to Canada
- Totally self-contained and separate from main house, book one room or the whole house. Single sofa bed in 'Brookside' if needed, sleeping total of five people in the log house. (perfect for friends or families)
- Snuggle down in feather beds with 100% cotton sheets and quilts on every bed.
- Luxurious spa robes and slippers available for your comfort. Relax and enjoy a continental breakfast at your leisure.
- The Old Stable is a private camping cabin with hot outdoor shower, cold water hand pump and composting toilet. Seasonal only
- Please note that rates include HST and MAT (City of North Bay) taxes.
- Check In/Check Out: check in 3 - 6 p.m. check out 11:00 a.m. - or by arrangement. VISA number required to hold the reservation.
- Cancellation: please advise us of any changes to your plans as soon as possible
- Seasonal Information: Log House open year round; Old Stable open May - September
Payment Methods & Discounts
Gray's Log House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.