Gray's Log House Bed & Breakfast Cabin/Cottage
'The hideaway you wished your family owned' Lonely Planet Guide to Canada
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Rates for the log house start at $220 per night for one to four people. An extra $40 for extra guest. Rates for the old stable start at $80 per night for one to two guests. $40 for extra guest.
- Breakfast Service:
- Circa 1870 pioneer 2 bedroom antique filled log house on 40 wooded acres. 'The hideaway you wished your family owned'...The Lonely Planet Guide to Canada
- Totally self-contained and separate from main house, book the whole house. Single sofa bed if needed, sleeping total of five in the log house. perfect for friends or families.
- Snuggle down in feather beds with 100% cotton sheets and quilts on every bed.
- Luxurious spa robes and slippers available for your comfort. Relax and enjoy a continental breakfast at your leisure.
- The Old Stable is a private camping cabin with hot outdoor shower, cold water hand pump and composting toilet. Seasonal only
- Please note that rates include HST and MAT (City of North Bay) taxes.
- Check In/Check Out: check in 3 - 6 p.m. check out 11:00 a.m. - or by arrangement. VISA number required to hold the reservation.
- Cancellation: please advise us of any changes to your plans as soon as possible
- Seasonal Information: Log House open year round; Old Stable open May - September
Payment Methods & Discounts
Gray's Log House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.