Annex Garden Bed & Breakfast and Suites Bed and Breakfast
Beautifully renovated and restored historic home; close to U of T.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night from C$150 to C$300 plus 13% HST. Additional person $30. Add $20 for 1-night stay if available.
- Breakfast Service:
- Beautifully renovated and restored historic home in Toronto's south Annex / Little Italy area in the west part of downtown, steps from public transit, close to the University of Toronto, museums, galleries, bookstores, restaurants and shopping.
- Full breakfasts are served in the main floor dining room, with a hot entree, fresh fruit, juice, cereal, artisan breads and cheeses, Italian coffee (cappuccino, espresso, latte or Americano) and a selection of fine black, green and herbal teas.
- Historic ambience with stained and leaded glass windows, wood panelling, four fireplaces and other original features, with a beautiful garden and large verandah. Extensive soundproofing, in-floor heating, air conditioning and a fresh air system.
- B&B rooms with king or queen bed or long twin beds, or a one bedroom suite with private kitchen and dining area. All have private 4-piece bathrooms with soaker tubs and heated towel racks, phone, flat-screen TV, robes, hair drier, iron and cotton linens.
- Free onsite parking, high-speed internet, printer and laundry facilities are available, as are bottled water, Perrier and tourist information. Includes use of home gym with treadmill, lifecycle, elliptical, mats, exercise balls and free weights.
- Children are welcome. Portacrib and high chair are available. Discounted rates for long-term stays. Two small dogs in residence. No smoking ANYWHERE on property.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in flexible; check out 11 a.m.
- Cancellation: See www.annexgarden.com Policies
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sorry, this subscriber has not added a breakfast menu or any recipes.
Nearby Attractions / Services
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
Art Gallery of Ontario; Royal Ontario Museum; Bata
Schools / Universities / Hospitals
U of Toronto; Ryerson U; York U; Many hospitals
Shopping / Outlet Stores
Eaton Centre; Hudson Bay Co.;
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Many movie theatres; theatre district
Antiques / Arts and Crafts
What is commented about this B&B?
Yuti&Anamika | May 19, 2015
Kenneth Cook, From Ottawa, Ontario | June 2, 2010
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.