Bed and Breakfast
Jack's House Bed and Breakfast
Private, spacious, accommodation; open year-round
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $89.00 to $99.00 per room.
- Breakfast Service:
- Two-storey, two-bedroom, air-conditioned 'Turn of the Century Home', fully furnished with antique furniture, fireplace and memorabilia belonging to the family.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with Washer & Dryer. Bathroom complete with stand alone shower and old-fashioned cast tub. Satellite TV and telephone. Free WI FI.
- Tourist bureau, Supermarkets, LCBO, Beer Store, Pharmacy, Banks, Library, Churches and shops within walking distance. Hospital Emergency Dept staffed 24 hours.
- Nature trails, galleries, craft shops, golfing, fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, cross country skiing, public beach, tennis court and river rafting.
- Close to Algonquin Park, Madawaska Kanu Center, local artisans, Madonna House Apostolate at Combermere and historic Polish settlement of Wilno.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in when rooms ready, definitely by 3 P. M.. Check-out 11 A. M.
- Cancellation: No penalty if 36 hours notice given, 15% within 12 hours & no shows are full price.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round. Beautiful scenery during '4 seasons'.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.