Whistlers Guest House Bed and Breakfast
Cozy & Spacious Suite with Kitchenette *please check our calendar then send sms*
- Rooms: 1
- Price: High Season from $200.00/Low Season from $155 for 1 or 2 people * No Smokers please
- Breakfast Service:
- Our suite offers more than 600 square feet of space. Separate bedroom with comfy queen bed. Living room with kitchenette is across the hall. Private bathroom. Workstation with WIFI.
- Spacious living room has a hide-a-bed (max 2 children), chaise lounge, fully equipped kitchenette, dining table, TV/VHS/DVD, Rocky Mountain Books, movies and board games.
- Bed and Breakfast style accommodation without the breakfast. Complimentary tea & coffee is provided. You are welcome to bring groceries to prepare meals during your stay.
- Minutes away from the Yellowhead Museum, Jasper Aquatic Centre and Jasper Activity Centre.
- Located in one of Jasper's best neighbourhoods. Playground across the street. Jasper's Hiking trails are minutes away from our door. 10 minute walk to shops, restaurants and VIA Rail train station.
- Members of the Jasper Home Accommodation Association. Licensed by the Municipality of Jasper. Maximum 2 adults & 2 children (portable crib available)
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00p.m. / Check-out by 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: For cancellation outside of 72 hours - $25 admin fee, Cancellation within 48 hours - 1st nights fee will be charged
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Biking / Hiking trailsPyramid Bench trails just minutes away.
Horseback riding / Bed & BalePyramid Riding Stables and Skyline Trail Rides
Beach / Swimming/ PoolPyramid Lake & Lake Annette/Jasper Aquatic Centre
Art Studio / Art Galleries / MuseumsJasper Yellowhead Museum and Brushfire Gallery
X-Country / Downhill Skiing / SnowmobileX-Country Trails nearby/Marmot Basin Alpine Skiing
What is commented about this B&B?
Marion and Robert, From Golspie, Scotland | September 18, 2010
Famille Gratton, From Bonnyville, Alberta, Canada | April 2, 2010
Russ & Cindy, From Haines, Alaska, USA | April 2, 2010
Karl & Linda Small, From Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada | April 2, 2010
Annette & Gunter, From Gundelfingen, Germany | April 2, 2010
Giulia Violini, From Novara, Italy | April 2, 2010
Shannon & Owen, From Vancouver, Canada | April 2, 2010
Tsvi & Miriam Nadav-Rosler, From Israel | April 2, 2010
Lin, From Taiwan | April 2, 2010
Gill & Tom McNeil, From Linlithgow, Scotland | April 2, 2010