Bed and Breakfast
Abbeymoore Manor Bed and Breakfast
Unwind and relax in the historic Rockland district of Victoria, British Columbia
- Rooms: 7
- Price: Summer Season Prices Range from $189-$239 per night. Low Season $139-$179 Weekly and Monthly stays available
- Breakfast Service:
- Abbeymoore Manor offers romantic heritage bed and breakfast accommodation in a quiet residential setting
- We offer B and B rooms or self-contained suites at ground level and a penthouse suite with ocean and mountain views. Located across the street from the Governors mansion, near Craigdarroch Castle and the Art Gallery, we are a five minute drive to downtown
- Abbeymoore Manor is an outstanding period mansion built in 1912. It sits amongst the castles, gardens and tree lined streets of 'Old Victoria'. The historic Rockland area is where the Governors, Merchant Barons & Bankers built their luxury homes.
- Our extra large bedrooms offer, queen or king size beds, private bathrooms, antique furnishings, down comforters, off-street parking and a full gourmet breakfast.
- Our garden suites are self-contained, one bedroom units, with private bathrooms, jetted tubs, showers, full kitchen, sitting room, queen size beds, double hide-a-bed, down comforters, oak floors, area rugs, Cable TV, telephone and off-street parking
- Our amazing gourmet breakfasts will be a highlight of your stay!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4pm-6pm/ Check Out 11am
- Cancellation: For a complete look at our cancellation policy see our wwebsite
- Seasonal Information: Open all year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.