Annie's Inn Bed and Breakfast Auberge/Inn
A modern brick home with ALL PRIVATE ENSUITE baths,GOLF nearby
- Rooms: 3
- Price: pricing per night from $80.00to $120.00 Cdn. ( double occupancy )
- Breakfast Service:
- Enjoy our large 32 acre property, with natural 7 acre beaver pond and walking trails, patio and BBQ
- Close to Algonquin Park: East side, Basin Depot and Barron Canyon, Bonnechere Provincial Park, Bonnechere Caves and Al Capone's Hideaway
- Snowmobilers & ATVers welcome. On OFSC Snowmobile trails 141 & B102. Locked, heated storage available upon request
- Golf at Wolf Ridge Homestead course just 3 Km on hwy 60
- We are proud of our THREE DIAMOND rating by AAA/CAA.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3pm and checkout 11 am, flexible when possible
- Cancellation: 7 days
- Seasonal Information: open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Annie's Inn Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.