Bed and Breakfast
Trakehnerhof B&B Bed and Breakfast
Wellness experience for Mind and Body on the Trakehnerhof Ranch
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Starting at $100 per night/ 2 person, incl. tax. Stay 2 nights or more and get a 10% discount.
- Breakfast Service:
- For the ultimate family adventure. Nestled in the wide open valley of the Coast Mountains near Hazelton. The spacious rooms have spectacular views of now topped peaks in all directions. Hospitality, tranquillity and serenity at it's best.
- Centrally located to the Skeena, Bulkley, and Kispiox Rivers, prime region for Salmon and Steelhead fishing.
- Delicious meals from mainly locally grown ingredients. Fully equipped kitchenette, sitting room and balcony for our guests.
- 15 minutes to Ksan Indian Village (www.ksan.org) and Pioneer Town Old Hazelton, or do the Totem Pole Tour or a day trip to view the grizzly bears catching salmon in Hyder, Alaska. (www.stewart-hyder.com)
- Activities: Walking, hiking, fishing, hunting.
- Wir sprechen deutsch.
- Check In/Check Out: check in 3pm, check out 11am
- Cancellation: 48 hours
- Seasonal Information: Open all year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.