Bed and Breakfast
La Maison Normand Bed and Breakfast
A general store dating back to 1894 - tranquil setting 20 minutes from Québec.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: 130$ for one people,140$ for 2 people for room 1,2,3 and « la 4 » the suit 160$ + tax
- Breakfast Service:
- In the heart of the village St-Antoine-de-Tilly, next door to the church you will find the historical general store. Desneiges and Philéas Normand have left their mark in this Victorian establishement.
- 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms and 1 suite with private bathroom and living room accommodating 4 persons have been furnished for your comfort.
- An unforgetable breakfast awaits you: Québec and regional cheeses, duck Rillettes du Canard Goulu, homemade jams, muffins, grilled grapefruit in Cointreau, fresh mangoes, fruit platter and homemade traditional breads.
- Smoked salmon scrambled eggs, capuccino or expresso etc...
- Many restaurants in close proximity less then a 5 minute walk: Crêperie Du côté de chez Swan.
- close proximity to the cycling and snowmobiling trails, Domaine Joly, golf, tennis, X-country skiing, hiking along the river and possiblility of kayaking on the river etc...
- Check In/Check Out: Check-in time is 3:00 p.m.unless prior arrangements are made. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Cancellation: Cancellation notice must be given 72 hours prior to reservation date to receive a full refund. 50% refund will be issued if prior to 24 hours and no refund if less then 24 hours.
- Seasonal Information: Open 1 may to 25 November
Payment Methods & Discounts
La Maison Normand
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.