Bed and Breakfast
Sommerville Court Bed and Breakfast
Beautiful refurbished 1880 historic home, features large landscaped yard
- Rooms: 12
- Price: for reservations and more info, call 1-866-863-2557
- Breakfast Service:
- This beautiful historic home was built in 1880 by James Somerville. Our 12 rooms, which currently will accommodate 28 guests, are named after the founding fathers of the village.
- located just min. from the Black Horse Golf Course and only 15 min. to lake & beaches. Short term rental rates also available.
- many unique shops in our friendly village, such as 'I want that bag,' Vanity Nails, Pharmasave, Tim Horton's, and more.
- Theatre presentations in Blyth, Goderich, Kincardine & area - Book now for the Kincardine Scottish Festival 2021, Celtic Roots Festival Aug. in Goderich. FREE Wi Fi
- a gift shop ' Sommerville House Boutique', located on site, specializing in a large selection of quilts.
- please call 1-866-863-2557 or email email@example.com for more info. One more large room to renovate, & then a group of 30, should make Sommerville Court a destination in 2021. Large event room available for a gathering.
- Check In/Check Out: Call 1-866-863-2557 for check in/out policy info - cell # 1-519-357-7067
- Cancellation: 48hours notice for cancellations, please -
- Seasonal Information: open all year - everyone welcome - large parking lot & locked storage shed for your bikes or bulky snowmobile clothing or equipment.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.