Bed and Breakfast
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
A layered retreat with an inviting mix of stonewashed soft cotton bedding
- Rooms: 2
- Price: $225 - $260 includes hot breakfast for 2 each morning
- Breakfast Service:
- Nothing says “you are at home” like a bed draped in comphy linens in our laid-back luxe Guestrooms
- Plantation House offers a complete different style of B & B experience.This is the place to get away, relax and where there is nothing but tranquil ambiance amidst vibrant and historical surroundings.
- Built into the hill with view of the Ganaraska River and just steps away from the downtown heritage district makes it easy to engage in local culture and feel part of History.
- Expect a relaxing, casual small town setting and a genuine caring hostess. Try a Yoga drop in class on Walton ($15/$17)
- Port Hope Garden and House Tours (www.acoporthope.ca) Float your fanny down the Ganny April 13th, 2019
- Nearby towns: Peterborough, Lindsay, Bethany, Grafton, Garden Hill, Millbrook & Cobourg. 1 hr from Toronto. 90 mins to Kingston
- Check In/Check Out: Check in for overnight reservation starts @ 4 PM and check out by 11 AM (Max 2 guests per room)
- Cancellation: Full payment is required to secure reservation. Cancellation byemail. If cancellation is less than 14 days prior to reserved date, a 1 night's stay will be charged per room. Cancellation fees will apply to all long term & multiple rooms bookings
- Seasonal Information: Capitol & 4th Line Theatre, Table+Loft, Trattoria Gusto, Ganaraska Art, Port Hope Garden & House Tour, Laveanne Lavender Farm, Jack Burger, Sparaoi Yoga, Exhale into Health, Sports Complex, Fieldstone Spa, Ste Anne's Spa,Kinetic care massage services
Payment Methods & Discounts
Plantation House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.