Bed and Breakfast
Danygraig House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Share our dream in our contemporary home, 180-degree views of Georgian Bay.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: $135.00 in the Sunset & Sunrise rooms, $165.00 Master bedroom, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast Service:
- A warm, hospitable welcome awaits you in our contemporary dream home perched high on the natural beauty of the Canadian Shield; with wonderful 180 degree view overlooking Georgian Bay and the Big Sound.
- Situated on five acre property on year round road, short walk to sand beach.
- Our air-conditioned home offers a large open concept great room with magnificent view of Georgian bay. Quiet sitting area on the third floor balcony with two story windows to help you un-wind while watching the yachts or snowmobiles pass by.
- Perfect for a quiet getaway or artists' retreat. During the summer months our sun-drenched second story deck offers a place to relax and recharge; far away from the busy city life. Note cat in residence if you cat allergies.
- All rooms have internet access, if you need to make further holiday plans or just send mail to family and friends. Gourmet evening meal can be offered upon request or guests can use the BBQ.
- Discover the wonderful local attractions in Parry Sound. Enjoy the 30 000 Island boat cruise or have the adventure on a float plane. Stockey Centre for Performing Arts, Festival of the Sound and Art in the Park all of which bring culture to the North.
- Check In/Check Out: 4.30 pm, 10.00 am. Other times by request
- Cancellation: Full Refund if cancellation is made 7 days in advance
- Seasonal Information: Open year round, parking for snow mobiles if required.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Danygraig House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.