Bed and Breakfast
Triple B Bed 'n Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Experience a taste of the real Yukon.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: From $110.00 To $250.00 Per night
- Breakfast Service:
- Immaculate, well furnished 'Cabins in the Woods' on large acreage. Relax in the quiet surroundings, breath the fresh clean air and enjoy the warm Yukon summer evenings.
- As late evening approaches, enjoy a night-time snack followed by peaceful, restful sleep under a cozy down quilt in your own private quarters. In the morning, a generous home-cooked breakfast awaits, in sunny breakfast room.
- Experience all offered here in all seasons. Find yourself able to enjoy a wide variety of outdoor activities, biking, birdwatching, canoeing, fishing, golfing under the Midnight Sun, hiking, kayaking, visit
- museums, skiing, snowmobile adventures & dogsledding. In February Yukon Quest Dogsled Race runs between Whitehorse&Fairbanks followed by Rendezvous (cabin fever relief),
- Relax in four person cedar sauna. Before departure, visit Northern Gift Shop on site, quaint, with something for everyone.
- Laundry facilities available on site. Enjoy the mountain scenery and great hospitality. Free Parking & WiFi . Triple B, specializing in making folks feel at home!!!
- Check In/Check Out: Check-In 4 TO 9PM, Check-Out 10AM
- Seasonal Information: Open Year-Round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Triple B Bed 'n Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.