Sproule Heritage Place Heritage/Historical
Our house was chosen by Hallmark USA for filming in 1987.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $85 to $149 per night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Furnished with antiques, original wood. Host welcomes guests to his woodworking shop. Home chosen for filming by Hallmark (USA).
- Host provides a home-cooked breakfast.
- Stroll in the yard and partake in the hopes and dreams of our ambitious pioneers.
- Easy access to Rocky Mountains, Banff, Calgary Stampede, Drumheller Tyrell Royal Museum. Rose Bud Theather, Passion Play.
- Declared as a Regesitered Alberta Historic Farmsite (est 1909). Available also a new cottage (replica of the pioneer chicken coupe). Long Stays Welcome.
- Is authentically and beautifully restored by your host.
- Check In/Check Out: Check out by noon. Check in afternoon, anytime.
- Cancellation: Please give as much advance notice as possible.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round
Payment Methods & Discounts
Sproule Heritage Place
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.