Toulinguet Inn Auberge/Inn
Come as strangers, leave as friends.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: contact for pricing
- Breakfast Service:
- Very clean water front 4 star traditional 'saltbox' home built in 1920's. Rich with history and character.
- Conveniently located at center of town just minutes from boat tours, restaurants.
- Large deck provides spectacular evening view of sunset across Twillingate harbour.
- Breakfast consists of homemade sweet breads, muffins, cereals, local berry jams, fruit, and often a hot entree.
- Experience the tranquility of relaxation next to the salt water shore.
- Enjoy a cup of tea and a friendly chat with the Young's.
- Check In/Check Out: At visitors convenience within reason.
- Cancellation: 24 hours.
- Seasonal Information: Mid May to Mid October.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.