Captain Blackmore's Heritage Manor Heritage/Historical
Historic 5th generation family home offers a commanding view of the harbour.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Peak Season $95 to $175 double occupancy (includes breakfast and evening snack). Additional person $15. Children 12 and under stay free. Off-Season rates September 15 to May 31. Pricing subject to HST.
- Breakfast Service:
- Awarded four stars by Canada Select. This stately historic seaside home has a commanding view of Port Union and its harbour. All guests can enjoy the peaceful and relaxing view from the ocean view room or the ocean side deck.
- Centrally located on the Bonavista Peninsula; 20 minutes to Trinity and 15 minutes to Bonavista.
- Each room boasts its own ensuite with shower, selected rooms include a soaker tub.
- Services include cable tv in guest rooms, telephone, parking, laundry services, wireless internet service, and guest computer station.
- Fifth generation home. Rich with a unique history of it's own, Capt Blackmore's is within walking distance of Port Union - National Historic District of Canada. Visit The Factory, Port Union Museum and The Bungalow, home of Sir William F. Coaker.
- Several spectacular trails in area including, Port Union's Murphy's Cove - Lodge's Pond Trail (7.7 km coastline loop).
- Check In/Check Out: Check In at 3:00 pm. Check Out at 11:00 am. Alternate times may be arranged.
- Cancellation: Please provide 24 hours notice if you must cancel.
- Seasonal Information: Open year round. Off season rates available September 15th to May 31st.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Nearby Attractions / Services
Biking / Hiking trails
Many hiking trails in area.
Art Studio / Art Galleries / Museums
The Factory, Port Union Museum, The Bungalow, etc.
Theatre / Entertainment / Casinos
Rising Tide Theatre, Garrick Theatre
Canoeing / Kayaking / Rafting / Boating
Boat tours and Kayaking in Bonavista & Trinity.
Antiques / Arts and Crafts
Locally made fine crafts in area.
What is commented about this B&B?
Natasha, From Ontario, Canada | August 30, 2016
K. McDaniel, From Calgary, Alberta | July 8, 2016
Anonymous | August 1, 2015
Paul, Ria and Karel Reynders, From Flanders, Belgium | October 20, 2014
Bob and Carol Ann Ryan, From Renews, Southern Shore | September 28, 2013
Tom Kahnert, From Ilderton, Ontario | August 1, 2013
Mr. and Mrs. Jerry Quist, From Arkansas, USA | June 6, 2010
Heather, From Calgary | May 10, 2010
Jamie and Heather, From Ottawa, Ontario | August 9, 2009
Penny Bell, From Toronto, Ontario | July 24, 2009
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.