Bed and Breakfast
Casselodge B&B Bed and Breakfast
Welcome to our river front rustic log home featuring 28 acre hobby farm
- Rooms: 5
- Price: Rates are from $119.00 single, $139 double, $149 triple, $159 quadruple and a fully furnished barn apt. ($159 to $189). Min. 2 nights stay on weekends during peak season or add $25 cleaning fee for one night stay per room (for barn apt, $60 cleaning fre)
- Breakfast Service:
- Casselodge is conveniently located 8 minutes off highway 417 and Calypso Water Park, just 30 minutes east of Ottawa (The Nation's Capital) and 1.5 hrs west of Montreal
- Our guestrooms feature tastefully appointed furnishings in a casual country style with ensuite bath, queen and double size beds and quality linens.
- Guests can enjoy the stone fireplace in the living room, the superb view of the river from the dining room or the back deck, watching TV or simply relaxing in the hot tub or swim in the natural pond.
- Your mornings at Casselodge begin with a full 3-course home-style cooked breakfast.
- Children are most welcomed. Serenity and Escapade rooms can accommodate pets at a flat rate of $40 sanitation fee. We accept cash, Visa, Master Card, American Express, and Discover.
- Come visit our hobby farm, we have regular size & mini horses, mini donkeys, alpacas, dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, and mini goats.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4pm (by appointment only between 4-8 pm), check out before 11 am.
- Cancellation: A 48 hour notice of cancellation is required. If a cancellation cannot be made before the 48 hour period, the deposit will apply.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year long
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.