Riddle Road Retreat Retreat
Spectacular view, amidst tranquil acreage/vineyards, near town & wilderness.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: 2018; 1 room @ $110 and 2 rooms @ $115, all 3 are queen rooms. As of 2019 10% mandatory taxes added.
- Breakfast Service:
- Peaceful pastoral setting, adjacent vineyards, KVR Trans Canada Trail, crown land & OK Lake, plus extensive gardens & koi pond.
- Excellent hiking/biking, beginner & extreme trails. Historic driving tours suggested by historian host. Swimming nearby.
- Wine tour area, 15 wineries within 7 km. 8 within walking distance,1 with excellent restaurant.
- In house shared guest lounge, TV/DVD, fridge, patio/BBQ, self-serve hot drinks, iron/ board, & hair drier available.
- Tasty nutritious breakfasts; home-made jams, local fruit in season, yogurt, granola, for hot dishes(see menus). Hospitality snacks provided in each room.
- In house-2 shared bathrooms between 3 rooms. Telephone, 5c/min. anywhere in N.Am.) .
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3.30-5.30p.m.or by appoint. PLEASE phone 250-492-3228 if delayed. Check out by 10.45 a.m.
- Cancellation: 1 night paid deposit, 100% refunded with 2 week cancellation. Balance due when here.
- Seasonal Information: Open May 1st to Oct.15 -2 night min all season, Discounts for repeat customers. Free Wi-Fi, adult oriented B&B. Non-shedding pets only welcome.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Riddle Road Retreat
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.