Bird Island Inn B&B Auberge/Inn
The ideal location on the Bonavista Peninsula
- Rooms: 3
- Price: 2 private en-suite accommodations with unobstructed ocean views $130.00 per night plus tax. Full breakfast included: Efficiency unit also available! New King private unit under construction. Available June 1st. Inquire.
- Breakfast Service:
- Bird Island B&B is situated in Elliston on the beautiful Bonavista Peninsula. Located five minutes from Bonavista view whales, ice-bergs and sea birds from both your breakfast table and bedroom window.
- Elliston has the closest viewing of Puffins from land in North America and the photography opportunities are endless.
- Enjoy our Sandy beach, Root Cellar Tours, Interpretation Centre, Bird Island Puffin Festival and world class hiking trails. Sealers Memorial:
- Minutes from Historic Bonavista and Port Union. Bird Island B&B is the perfect home base for all your Bonavista Peninsula adventures
- Elliston encompases the true spirit of remote Newfoundland. Enjoy a sea kayaking experience just moments from the B&B and local Puffin site.
- Watch both ice bergs and whales from our new sea side deck.We look forward to hosting your visit to the beautiful Discovey Trail. Effeciency unit now available on B&B site. Perfect for family. Wireless internet. Please inquire.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 3p.m. Please communicate if you arrive after 9 p.m. Check out 10:00am (flexible)
- Cancellation: Please give 24 hour notice if your plans change. Full rate will be charged to your credit card with a no show so please communicate your needs.Upon arrival booked dates regardless of occupancy will be charged in full.
- Seasonal Information: Open May-October
Payment Methods & Discounts
Bird Island Inn B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.