DesBarres Manor Inn Auberge/Inn
Blending the elegance of the past with modern luxury
- Rooms: 10
- Price: $199 to $259 double occupancy peak season, $149 to $89 double occupancy low season
- Breakfast Service:
- Meticulously restored Manor home in heart of charming seaside village
- Luxurious guest rooms with 600 thread count sheets, robes & Gilchrist & Soames spa toiletries
- Described by Travel Lady Magazine as 'the crowning jewel of a fabulous trip.'
- Fireside and grand deck gourmet dining room with extensive wine list
- Elegant common spaces with original art, antiques and rare maps
- Grand deck and gazebo, beautiful gardens on six acres on landscaped grounds
- Check In/Check Out: 2:00 pm check-in/11:00 am check-out
- Seasonal Information: Open year round, with gourmet dining from May 1 to October 31
Payment Methods & Discounts
DesBarres Manor Inn
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.