Hidden Springs Retreat & Guest House Guest House
'Come all you who are weary, and I will give you rest.....'
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Upper suite-$120/night Lower suite-$100/night. Double occupancy per suite. Midweek discounts apply Oct - May $20 per extra person. Pet fee $10/night.
- Breakfast Service:
- Hidden Springs Retreat & Guesthouse is located in the hill country west of Pigeon Lake
- The hillside chalet consists of two self-contained suites connected by exterior stairs.
- Chalet capacity: 10 persons. 4 additional persons may sleep guest rooms in the owner's house . RV units, trailers or tents may set up in the park.
- Why come to Hidden Springs? For rest & solitude. Ideal for family groupings, reunions, weddings, retreats, crafting.
- International visitors are especially welcome!
- Breakfast is not served. Towels, bedding, coffee, tea, dishes, linens all supplied. Guests need only bring food and personal items.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 6:00 pm; Check-out at 2:00 pm.
- Cancellation: Deposit cheque for $100 to hold reservation. Returned in full if cancellation is received 14 days prior to stay. E-transfer, cheque or cash.
- Seasonal Information: Year round: Finnish style sauna; summer: bicycles available, canoeing, swimming, walking, hiking. Winter: cross country ski trails (equipment available)
Payment Methods & Discounts
Hidden Springs Retreat & Guest House
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.
Recognitions & Associations
Wedding Venue Details
"Hidden Springs offers a spectacular setting for an outdoor, country wedding."
- Capacity: Inquire
- Guestrooms available: Inquire