Bed and Breakfast
Acres de Lavande Dunham / Lavender Acres Dunham Bed and Breakfast
Explore our historic villages, vineyards, orchards, mountains, lakes and arts.
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Prices range from $69 for 1 person to 87 for 2 persons (CAD) plus taxes and Québec Lodging Tax. Extra fee may apply for pets.
- Breakfast Service:
- Lavender Acres Dunham is my newly built bungalow, where I live in the center of the historical village of Dunham, with my three cats and Beagle.
- Nestled in the heart of wine country, we are surrounded by vineyards, orchards, and just about every kind of agriculture, art and artisan.
- Two guest rooms share a large, semi-private bathroom (modern shower only, no bathtub).
- Enjoy the sunset on our spacious verandah overlooking colourful gardens, a variety of trees, and a vineyard.
- Small RVs or tenting are also available (electricity and water provided).
- All women are welcome at Lavender Acres Dunham.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4:00 pm, check out 11:00 am.
- Cancellation: 7 days, 25% retained. 36 hours, 50% retained. 24 hours, no refund.
- Seasonal Information: On the wine route, the Townships driving route, the cycling route, and close to lakes and ski hills for hiking, mountain biking, and snowshoeing.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Acres de Lavande Dunham / Lavender Acres Dunham
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.