Bed and Breakfast
Alexandre Logan (1870) Bed and Breakfast
Regional winner 2005,2006 & 2007 at the Grand Prix du Tourisme Québécois
- Rooms: 5
- Price: 80$ TO 185$
- Breakfast Service:
- A superior B&B (4 Suns) in downtown Montréal. Close by you will find : the metro, Ste-Catherine Street, Old Montréal, Latin Quarter, and cultural events such as the Jazz Festival, the International Fireworks Competition, the Just for Laughs Festival, etc
- Tasteful restoration of this spacious circa 1870 home took more than two years thus allowing the preservation of its high ceilings, original woodwork and plaster mouldings, etc.
- The B&B has 5 rooms including 3 with private bathroom. All rooms feature a high level of comfort : superior quality mattress and linens, air conditioner, TV, high-speed Internet access, etc
- Luxurious common areas, two balconies and a terrace, and an outdoor shower add to the enjoyment of the premises.
- In the morning, succulent breakfasts are served at the table.
- The expression 'Nerver two without three' as never sounded so true. For the third consecutive year, Alexandre Logan (1870) is the regional grand prize winner of this prestigious contest 'Grands Prix du tourisme québécois 2007 'in the B&B category.
- Check In/Check Out: Arrival time: before 21:00 Check out time 11h00
- Cancellation: 10 days before arrival: will be charged an administrative fee of 35$ + taxes. *A reservation cancelled less than 10 days before arrival: will be charged the first night rate + taxes.
- Seasonal Information: Open 12 mounths a year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Alexandre Logan (1870)
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.