Bed and Breakfast
Angela's Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
We change the sheets while you change the world!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: From $99.00 per night, optional $12.00/person organic breakfast. For all deals & packages see http://angelasbedandbreakfastottawa.com
- Breakfast Service:
- Bunk Bed
- Progressive, eco-friendly, centrally located in the Glebe on unceded Algonquin land.
- We offer a welcoming and connected place to stay for people who believe that a better world is possible.
- We support a more healthy and sustainable lifestyle and aim to be the smallest footprint B&B in Ottawa.
- Ideally situated just 2 miles south of Parliament Hill and a short walk to the Bank St. commercial district, parks, pedestrian/cycling paths and the historic Rideau Canal.
- Angela's B&B is operated out of the Glebe House, an open-minded, open-spirited, family household located in the heart of the Glebe neighbourhood.
- The House is a large rambling old house with all amenities and a large backyard where the kids have a play-structure and we grow organic vegetables, BBQ and occasionally hold music, poetry and fund-raising events.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 4:00pm. Check out by noon. Please pre-arrange parking.
- Cancellation: You can cancel and get a full refund of your deposit up to five days in advance.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Angela's Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.