Bed and Breakfast
Ansaku B&B + more Bed and Breakfast
Unique B&B in the middle of nature.Close to skiing, hiking, biking.
- Rooms: 4
- Price: $160 couple, $30 extra person per night, including full country breakfast
- Breakfast Service:
- Located on a rural sideroad away from the hustle and bustle of traffic, Ansaku B&B offers you a sophisticated relaxing adventure in a newly built post and beam country homestead.Tastefully situated on 120 acres of meadows and forest.
- Wake up to sounds of nature, the smell of clean fresh air and view of the Grey Countryside. Enjoy our complementary full country breakfast and fresh brewed coffee.
- Feel comfortable in our newly built post and beam country home. We offer three large Guest Suites, all with ensuite baths.Each guest suite is tastefully furnished in its own unique style.
- Have wonderful dreams in our hand made and self designed beds.Or stay a while in our self contained loft style apartment , furnished with all the conveniences.
- Relax by reading a book on the porch,by using our central Sauna or our outdoor hot tub. Swim our natural swimming pond or enjoy a bonfire. We also have great hunting and fishing opportunities.
- The guestpart has a separate entrance. The Breakfastroom has a fridge,microwave,convection oven, cooking plates, sink ,kettle and coffee maker. You also can use the BBQ.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 p.m. and out by 11 a.m. unless prior arrangements have been made
- Cancellation: a 50% deposit is required to secure your reservation.10 days is required for a change in length of stay or for cancellation, with a full refund.Otherwise the deposit may be applied towards another mutually agreed upon date.
- Seasonal Information: Guests welcome Year Round / Ask for our special snowshoe packkage (incl.rental-guided tours- etc.) Two night minimum required for holiday, summer and special event weekends.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Ansaku B&B + more
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.