Bed and Breakfast
Ashby House Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Ashby House is still open to guests who need accommodation during this crisis.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Winter rates: $150-$175 Summer rates:: $175-250(2 night minimum on week-ends in the summer)
- Breakfast Service:
- Here at Ashby House, we offer organic food, comfortable beds, WIFI and excellent company and this is our 34th. year of welcoming the world to our part of Vancouver.
- Our Heritage designated house was built in 1899, in the West End, on the downtown peninsula of Vancouver. We are located next to Nelson Park and within walking distance of Stanley Park, English Bay , the Convention Centres and public transit.
- Sharing our home with the world has enabled us to restore and preserve both our house and heritage streetscape. We are a licensed business # 18431439).
- Step back in time and see what life was like when our city was young. We encourage you to linger over breakfast, share your stories and meet the world.
- You will not find a TV, though we do have high speed WIFI and a computer, if you need to stay in touch, check a flight or print a boarding pass.
- You may choose to read one of our 15,000 books, in the parlour or on the porch in the company of Caelte, our Scotty or Apollo, our orange tabby.
- Check In/Check Out: Flexible times arranged at time of reservation
- Cancellation: please ask for details
- Seasonal Information: Open all year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Ashby House Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.