Bed and Breakfast
Atlantic Sojourn Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Come sojourn with us!
- Rooms: 4
- Price: 2018 Rates: $110-$160 | 2019 Rates: $115 - $165
- Breakfast Service:
- Our 4½ star B&B offers free WiFi, off-street parking, cable TV in the living room, an antique upright piano (for our musically-inclined guests), a guest veranda, brochures for local restaurants & attractions, and more!
- Immerse yourself in the charming architecture and furnishings of our historic, Edwardian-era home, built in 1905 by W.C. Smith, sea captain and prominent local businessman.
- Start each morning with a hearty home-cooked breakfast in our elegant dining room, and enjoy 24-hour self-serve coffee, tea, and cookies.
- Our house is in “New Town”, only a 10 minute stroll from the Old Town Lunenburg UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Use our B&B as a home base from which you can explore other local highlights such as Peggy’s Cove, scenic Mahone Bay, the Halifax waterfront and Citadel, and the Annapolis Valley vineyards.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in is between 4 and 6 pm, and check out is at 10:30 am.
- Cancellation: Our cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance for 1-2 night books, and 7 days in advance for 3+ night bookings.
- Seasonal Information: Open year-round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Atlantic Sojourn Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.