Bed and Breakfast
Avalon Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Turn of the century charm, modern decor, delicious breakfast, great location
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Pricing per night $75 - $185
- Breakfast Service:
- We're conveniently situated in downtown Ottawa, just a short hop east of the downtown core.
- Our turn-of-the-century home is a cozy mix of traditional and modern furnishings.
- Nearly all of Ottawa's major tourist attractions are readily at hand: world renowned museums and galleries, the Rideau Canal, and of course, the beautiful Parliament Buildings.
- It's an easy walk to the dozens of restaurants, bistros and bars which make up the hub of activity known as the Byward Market -- not to mention the hundreds of stores there.
- Here at Avalon, we serve a full breakfast: a variety of main dishes, including plenty of fresh fruit, juice, coffee and tea. Upon request, we can readily adapt to accommodate the needs of vegetarians and people with other special diets.
- If you have an early departure, we will be happy to prepare you a breakfast to go!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 1300 / Check out at 1100
- Cancellation: $25 non refundable deposit. Full charge unless 7 days notice. Charge will be waived if we can fill the room on short notice
- Seasonal Information: Open all year
Payment Methods & Discounts
Avalon Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.