Bed and Breakfast
Avian Woods Bed and Breakfast
A tranquil escape to nature
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Ranging from $130.00 to $260.00 per night with full homemade breakfast (vegan vegetarian, gluten free, lactose free available) Off season rate $95.00
- Breakfast Service:
- New for 2019 the Maple cabin. Great for families. 320 sq ft, 2 queen beds,ensuite, tv, a/c, microwave, mini fridge, deck, pvt entrance
- Winner of the Bobcaygeon and area Awards of Excellence Hospitality Award
- Begin your day with a healthy home-cooked breakfast, prepared fresh each day with our locally sourced ingredients.
- Avian Woods creates a warm and welcoming ambiance from the moment you arrive. It could be the fresh lake air, or the star filled night skies or maybe it’s the peaceful sounds of mother nature as she sings you to sleep.
- Sandie & Rob have backgrounds in t.v., film & radio. They turn challenges into treasures. Let us spoil you.
- Not only will you leave well rested, but also recharged and inspired. Many of our guests have had the experience to see the Pileated woodpecker
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 5:00pm Check-out 11:00am Can be flexible. Call for details 705 731 0331
- Cancellation: 50% due on booking via interac (paper trail for you)
- Seasonal Information: Year round. Now open
Payment Methods & Discounts
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.