Bed and Breakfast
21 North B&B Bed and Breakfast
OPEN COVID 19 PROTOCOL Located on a peaceful quiet country road.
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Weekend: $160-$185 per night (no tax charged).Week days and long stay discounts: $130-$175 Except Holidays, long weekends and special events. Extra guests: $25 first night, $15-2nd/3rd..
- Breakfast Service:
- ALL ROOMS WITH PRIVATE EXTERIOR ACCESS, MINIMUM 72 HRS BETWEEN EACH GUESTS/BOOKINGS, individual distant Breakfast table, service style to be discuss with each guests
- All rooms with en suite bathrooms: Glass and marble shower, extra large deep tub , heated floor. Top of the line mattresses: pillow top/memory foam, 100% Egyptian cotton linen, goose down duvets. Balconies with Beaver Valley views & garden.
- Located on a quiet country road close to Blue Mountain Resort for Cross country & downhill skiing & skating, Blue mountain Village, Blue Mountain SPA Scandinave, The Scenic caves & Eco adventure tour, Bruce Trail hiking.
- Just a short drive to Collingwood and Thornbury for fine dining, shopping & wine and Beer tasting: Georgian Hills Vineyards, Coffin Ridge wine, The Roost Wine Northwinds Brewhouse.
- Enjoy seasonal festivals, local markets, sandy beaches, river canoeing, kayaking, zipline, rock climbing, fishing: Eagle Adventures, freespirit-tours
- Check In/Check Out: Check in 4 PM check out before 11 AM. Early check in & late check out can be arranged
- Cancellation: $15.00 anytime after confirmation, less than 7 days 50% charge, less than 3 days full charge. Cash, Visa, Master Card & Email bank transfer.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year,
Payment Methods & Discounts
21 North B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.