Bed and Breakfast
1016 Brydon Bay Bed and Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Take a Break from the Everyday
- Rooms: 4
- Price: $100 - $150 per night, based on double occupancy
- Breakfast Service:
- If your daily life is going too fast, come, relax and be pampered at 1016 Brydon Bay Bed and Breakfast in Muskoka, National Geographic's #1 pick for the Ten Best Trips of Summer and one of their Top 20 Best Places in the world to visit.
- Quiet property situated on two and half acres frequented by deers, wild turkeys and different types of birds.
- Three minute drive to Muskoka Beach Park where you can walk far on shallow water.
- Inside our home, there are four comfortable guest rooms with Queen beds, a Great Room with a large round rustic table that can sit 12 comfortably, barnwood kitchen with modern appliances and a place to relax and unwind with other guests if you wish.
- Full delicious Breakfast. We can cater to a special menu if you have any dietary restrictions if requested a week ahead of check in. Home made soy milk, almond milk available on request.
- Wifi throughout and minutes from the Muskoka Wharf, local attractions, artists mecca, and other recreation areas.
- Check In/Check Out: check in is between 4 pm and 8 pm. If this time frame cannot be accommodated please call ahead to make arrangements. Check out is no later than 10:30 am otherwise additional charges will be incurred..
- Cancellation: We require a full 7-day notice prior to check in date for any cancellation.
- Seasonal Information: We are open year round.
Payment Methods & Discounts
1016 Brydon Bay Bed and Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.