Bed and Breakfast
Beacon Shore on Georgian Bay Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Waterfront on GBay. 8 TripAdvisor awards. In BEST PLACES to B&B in Ontario
- Rooms: 4
- Price: Winner of 8 TripAdvisor Awards. In 'Best Places to Bed and Breakfast in Ontario' guide. Waterfront and elevated view of Georgian Bay. Swim from our private dock.
- Breakfast Service:
- Featured in 2 magazines - 15 acres of tranquil estate with its many species of birds and mammals, gardens, and the unique feature on our property - the Midland Point Range Lighthouse, all while 7 min to downtown.
- Bienvenue à nos visiteurs francophones. Ça nous fera grand plaisir de vous accueillir chez nous et de vous aider pendant votre séjour dans la région.
- Breakfast is a focus for our B&B. Choose from a menu with a range of entrees -- sweet or savoury -- all home-made, of course, and beginning with Bob's signature fruit plate.
- You'll find the area's attractions within minutes: King's Wharf Theatre, Sainte-Marie among the Hurons, boat cruises, Discovery Harbour, Martyr's Shrine ...
- Free WIRELESS INTERNET access. Custom oak detailing throughout. Geothermal CENTRAL AIR-Conditioning or crackling fire.
- 2-person rates per night for 2019: Queen room/private bath $125-150; Woodland Room/private bath $115-140; Georgian Bay Suite/ensuite bath $150-175; King Suite/ensuite bath $130-155.
- Check In/Check Out: Check in after 3 p.m., between 3:00 - 6:00 p.m. (unless otherwise arranged); check out before 11:00 a.m. Minimum 2 night advance reservation for weekends May 17 - Oct 14 2019 and all long weekends.
- Cancellation: Must cancel by noon at least 5 days in advance to get refunded first night's charge less $15 service fee. Please ask for more details for weekends, long weekends or for extended stays.
- Seasonal Information: Reservations recommended. Suitable for adults (18+) only; we regret that we cannot accommodate children at this time. All rooms maximum 2 people.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Beacon Shore on Georgian Bay Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.