Bed and Breakfast
Bella Notte B&B Bed and Breakfast
A charming and elegant B&B, minutes walking distance from all main attractions!
- Rooms: 2
- Price: Pricing per night from $158 to $188.
- Breakfast Service:
- This restored heritage house (1868), first owned by Sir Alexander Campbell exemplifies the historical richness of downtown Ottawa.
- Walking distance to: Parliament Hill, the Byward Market, University of Ottawa, the Congress Center and much more...
- Our delicious breakfast is served in the dinning room which has 12ft ceilings, stainglass windows, and a gorgeous, coal fireplace.
- Our comfortable rooms are enhanced by the beautiful sitting area adjoining them. The sitting room includes a wood stove, cable T.V. VCR, DVD Player and phone for your enjoyment.
- Our breakfast includes: scrambelled eggs, croissants (baked fresh in the morning!), muffins, homemade waffles and jams, real Canadian maple syrup and much more!
- *Exclusive Bonus*: There is a live piano musician playing for breakfast, which is guaranteed to start your day on a beautiful note
- Check In/Check Out: Check in: 3:00, Check out: 11:00, call for futher inquiries
- Cancellation: Notification 7 days in advance please
- Seasonal Information: Bella Notte B&B is open all year long.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Bella Notte B&B
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.