Bed and Breakfast
Big Axe Brewery and Bed & Breakfast Bed and Breakfast
Craft beer that kicks axe!
- Rooms: 3
- Price: Pricing per night from $80-100 double occupancy, $30 extra per person.
- Breakfast Service:
- We are located on 53 acres of Saint John River waterfront, near the town of Nackawic, home of the World's Largest Axe!
- Each room has a flat screen TV, a comfortable chiropractic bed, a bathroom with a heated floor and tiled shower or a Jacuzzi tub; two rooms have their own private sunrooms.
- We are conveniently located: only 2 minutes off the Trans-Canada highway, a 15 minute drive from Kings Landing Historical Settlement and a 20 minute drive to Crabbe Mountain Skiing.
- We are also accessible via four wheeler trails in the fall, by boat in the summer and ski doo trails in the winter!
- Several options of gourmet breakfast including: freshly baked croissants, scrambled eggs, omelettes, poached egg etc.!
- Come sample our small batch craft beer while enjoying the view of the Saint John River!
- Check In/Check Out: Check in at 2 pm.
- Cancellation: Check out at 11 am..
- Seasonal Information: Open Year Around.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Big Axe Brewery and Bed & Breakfast
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.