Blue Mountain Lodge Lodge
A Banff historic landmark B&B Inn built in 1908
- Rooms: 10
- Price: Pricing per night varies between $69 and $219 for double occupancy. Extra person $20.
- Breakfast Service:
- Lovely historic Inn built in 1908
- Located in a quiet neighborhood just a 2 minute walk from the town centre, a 7 minute walk from the Banff Center for the Arts and Conferences
- Cosy rooms, some with historic themes, cable flatscreen TV
- Deluxe continental breakfast with home-made muffins, freshly baked croissants and all-day complimentary tea and coffee
- Free wireless Internet
- Guest kitchen and off-street parking
- Check In/Check Out: Check in between 4 and 6pm or earlier. Check out by 11am.
- Cancellation: We have a minimum $25.00+tax cancellation fee. However, to avoid forfeiture of your entire deposit, any changes or cancellation must be received a minimum of thirty  days prior to your arrival date.
- Seasonal Information: Open all year.
Payment Methods & Discounts
Blue Mountain Lodge
Please mention to your host that you found them on BBCanada.com.